Since becoming multi-site SureVoIP have seen high growth rates and have begun the process to deliver plans for expansion and be connected to the SS7 network. At the same time SureVoIP wanted to enhance its network and provide additional services to their customers.
- Enhancing profitability by optimising and automating the network
- No single point of failure
- Increased operational efficiency, delivering better customer service
- Enhanced capability to rapidly expand the range of SureVoIP Services
- Improved local accessibility and opportunity to expand into new markets across the UK
Axians has supported SureVoIP across its Network Lifecycle with a range of services and strong technical capabilities. Their support has been there when needed, which has been rare due to the robustness of the design.
Improved Network Efficiency
- Physical hardware located where needed and controlled centrally to improve operations
- Multi-homing connections delivering greater reliability
- Minimising risk and quicker implementation
- Improved reliability
- Reduced Capital Expenditure (CapEX) through a consistent network approach
- Lower Operational Expenditure (OpEX) through simplifying operations