Firewall as a Service – Tailored support to protect against the risk and complexity of Cyber Security threats
Proactive Firewall Monitoring Services
Your firewall is a critical component in your defence against the increasing risk and complexity of cybercrime. Ensuring your Firewall is pro-actively monitored and managed with packages such as firewall as a service has becomes increasingly important.
As your resources focus on critical new and large projects the daily administration tasks tend to take a secondary or non-existent priority and only gains attention during a failure or breach. Increasing compliance and regulation means daily monitoring and management of your Cyber Defence is a good thing to do.
Raise your cybersecurity game!
Level up your Firewall Security, play our Firewall Defender game!
Monitoring & Support
- Proactive monitoring of firewalls – Monitoring device health using CPU, Memory, bandwidth metrics and more including monthly reporting
- Managed firmware upgrades – Upgrading the firewall to the latest stable version available to mitigate against security vulnerabilities
- Telephone and Remote Support – Expert assistance to discuss any concerns regarding the firewall
- Log collection and retention – Logging traffic and security event information to analyse in the event of a breach and ensure compliance
- Daily Configuration backups – Daily configuration backups with a 7 day retention period
- Managed configuration changes – Management of firewall configuration changes
Configuration and Restoration
- Configuration backups
- Advice on latest firmware updates and upgrades
- Appliance reconfiguration after a hardware failure replacement
- Minor support and guidance on configuration changes
Annual Health Checks
Whether you are signed up to a firewall as a service or not, we recommend a firewall healthcheck on an annual basis. Business drivers such as a major change in the business, a merger, on-boarding new web applications, or a change of technical administration staff are also good reasons to undertake a healthcheck.